How Our Program Works
Our On Site dental program is designed to be easy to incorporate for schools. Our event coordinators will provide you with all of the tools and assistance in best practices to launch a successful program at your school. Here’s how it works!
- You schedule a dental wellness date for the On Site dental team to visit your school.
- Prior to your wellness visit date we send you our consent forms and announcements.
- Your teachers provide the forms to each student. (Printed & Emailed)
- Students provide forms to parents (to be completed and signed by their parent or guardian) they bring them back to the school.
- Your school’s event partner collect’s the forms and return’s them to our coordinator.
The day of the event, the dental team sets up an On Site “dental pop up clinic” and
provides the necessary preventative dental care services for the day. All participants
seen will receive a dental report card to take home and a FREE oral hygiene kit.